CGE is searching for a highly motivated, creative, Marketing Coordinator with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. Someone to lead the development and implementation of actionable plans to capture opportunities with new and existing clients.
That passion comes through as he/she engages with our TEAM daily, with the ultimate goal of expanding our client base. The ideal candidate will enjoy working on multiple assignments with defined timelines, goals and metrics and possess excellent written and verbal communication.
- Facilitate communication both internally and externally
- Complete multiple projects and provide reporting that includes timelines and goals
- Design or coordinate the creation of all print and digital marketing pieces, such as:
- Email marketing campaigns
- Corporate quarterly newsletter
- Maintain and update all social media pages
- Develop and manage website content
- Create and coordinate blogs, articles and press releases
- Manage all video marketing
- Assist managers on marketing strategies and other marketing related tasks
- Manage job postings for new hires
- Organize and participate in trade shows and community involvement efforts
- Managing corporate marketing duties and interaction with the CEO and managers
- Coordinate firm-wide activities and initiatives to lead a proactive marketing/growth program, improve the firm's strategic marketing success, and enhance functional business development activities.
- Implement/review business development and marketing processes.
- Actively coordinate and participate in activities promoting our growth philosophy, continuously reviewing it for effectiveness and opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain the firm's media relations and corporate communications.
- Maintain strong internal communications and information-sharing processes that focus on business development.
- Provide support and tools for firm's leaders and support staff.
- Curate and maintain the firm's digital visual library and marketing information systems.
- Oversee the firm's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform.
- Provide tactical and strategic advice and support to executive leadership as required.
POSITION QUALIFICATION SKILLS:
- A Can-Do Attitude
- Excellent writing and proposal development skills
- Outstanding verbal and interpersonal communication are a must
- Ability to generate creative new ideas
- Determination and thoroughness
- Strength in identifying, developing, and interacting with existing and potential clients.
- Ability to work with team members positively, coordinate workflows, and deliver ahead of deadlines.
- An understanding of marketing professional services that build success.
- Ability to maintain a current knowledge base relevant to the position, as well as to creatively identify potential solutions and collaborate effectively to achieve success.
- Experience working in the engineering, architecture, or construction industry is a plus
- Experience working with CRM software
- Extensive experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite – specifically InDesign
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
As a Cowan Group Team member, you will receive our awesome benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid holidays, paid time off, long and short term disability and more) plus a great 401k match.
If you are interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject: Marketing Coordinator.
(This job description lists the major duties and requirements of the job and is not all-inclusive. Incumbents may be expected to perform job-related duties other than those contained in this document and may be required to have specific job-related knowledge and skills)