Interested in working in a wide variety of civil engineering disciplines? Cowan Group Engineering has the ideal position for you. This position will allow you to work on projects in transportation, water and wastewater, stormwater and site design. Gain valuable hands-on experience and see how a project works from start to finish.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently and with a team are essential.
- Microsoft Office proficiency is required.
- Auto CAD/Civil 3D experience is preferred.
- Applicants must have earned a degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university.
- Applicants must have passed the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam.
- Ideal candidate will be interested in working towards obtaining their Professional Engineer license.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject: Civil Engineer - EIT.
(This job description lists the major duties and requirements of the job and is not all-inclusive. Incumbents may be expected to perform job-related duties other than those contained in this document and may be required to have specific job-related knowledge and skills.)