Cowan Group Engineering has served as the City of Tuttle Engineer since 2009. Upon selection, CGE introduced a simple service agreement with the City and Tuttle Public Works Authority to be used in providing services 'On-Demand' under an hourly service agreement. As projects develop, task orders are created for ease of tracking for the City as well as monthly project progress reports.
CGE was very instrumental in the completion and implementation of the Tuttle wastewater master plan. We worked closely with the City staff and Council for the initial phase development, project funding, and project management. The project is very important for the development of the 'new Tuttle' along Tyler Drive and State Highway 4 corridor, and will open up at least 2 sections of land for new development. Today, the CGE Team has initiated Phase 4 for the wastewater improvement program.
Since 2009, the CGE Team has been involved in several planning and design projects including, but not limited to:
- More than fifteen (15) site development review and approval projects
- Revision and adoption of the drainage ordinance along with planning and design of citywide drainage projects
- Street planning and design projects
- Water modeling
- Groundwater wells
- Waterline extensions
- Land survey
- New sidewalk and public park planning/design
- Cemetery planning and design
- Grant application and assistance for funding projects